Telephone 01624 675536 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- High speed wireless and Ethernet internet access (recorded speeds of 65mps and 9 mps upload/download).
- Washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave, electric cooker and ceramic hob.
- Three smart TVs including new 49″ Samsung Smart 4k Ultra HDTV with Freesat and Netflix in living room, internet radio, other radios, Playstation, books, games, iron and hairdryer.
- All bedlinen and towels provided.
- Central heating and electricity costs included.
- Cot, high chair and stairgate available.
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room and WC.
- Twin bedroom.
- Lounge including three-piece leather suite.
- Kitchen with hand crafted pine units.
- Downstairs bathroom and WC.
- Small south facing front garden with patio furniture.
- Lockable shed with storage space for bikes etc.
- Private off-road parking space to rear for one car.
- View the steam trains pass the cottage from the rear garden shed, on the hedge or from the road bridge.
- Road side parking for multiple cars.
- The coast, Port Soderick Glen and the Marine Drive (mainly pedestrianised) less than a mile away.
- Strict no smoking policy
- Sorry, no pets
- The cottage is not serviced by public transport
- The open stairs are steep and without a handrail
- Full access statement here